- Référence de l'offre : gpi5403
- Société : GERAL
- Lieu : Dubai
- Expérience : 3 years
- Niveau d'étude : Bachelor degree
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Poste à pourvoir : 1
GERAL ME FZE is a subsidiary of GERAL, a French company specialised in design and manufacturing of specific electrical equipment intended for machine and continuous process automation.
With its expertise in the fields of electricity, automation, instrumentation and in specific environments, GERAL accompanies its clients in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear and Renewable industries.
This expertise is based on a 50-year-old existence on this market requiring a high level of technologic competence.
Job description :
To accompany the growth of our newly created subsidiary in UAE, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer.
Among our local design team, you will work on the following tasks:
- Kick-off meeting with client and day to day follow up
- Design electrical panels to control industrial and complex processes
- Provide electrical drawings and general arrangement documents with CAD software (SEE Electrical, EPlan or other)
- Interface with manufacturing teams
- Write test procedure
- Electrical hardware and functional tests
- Write all other documents related to design required by our client (Heating calculation, power consumption, …)
- FAT with client
You will work in an approx. 5-person team.
International travels will occur on a regular basis (GCC, Europe, …).
Qualifications & requirements :
Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with a minimum of 3-year experience in an industrial design office.
You are familiar with CAD software (See Electrical,EPlan, AUTOCAD,..)
Your organisation and relational skills, your motivation and your ability to take initiatives will be your main assets to carry out your missions.
Salary to be negotiated based on your profile and experience.
Full-time job based in Dubai.
Répondre à cette offre