Our technical and human resources enable maintenance interventions up to level 4 on the following equipment:
- Switch: Operation + Measurement of installed and spare fuses.
- Circuit breaker: Operation + Testing of protective tripping thresholds by primary injection
- Circuit breaker: Testing of protective tripping thresholds by secondary injection
- Testing of coil, motorisation on/off tripping thresholds.
- Testing of contact synchronisation.
- On-load low voltage measurements: voltage, current, harmonics, active power, reactive power and apparent power.
- On-load thermographic inspection.
- Resistance measurements on primary and secondary windings.
- Insulation resistance measurement between primary windings and earth
LV CIRCUIT BREAKERS:
Recording of tripping time.
Verification of values measured according to manufacture specifications.
- Full power review of the LV network associated with the capacitor.
- Voltage, current, power, harmonics.
- Measurement of efficiency of each step.
- Capacitor selection: Type, power, etc.
Efficient, ecological cleaning
Dry ice blasting is a stripping method that uses small, compact balls of dry ice as an abrasive material.
We provide certified, responsive and specialised personnel using the best test equipment.