As Business Unit Manager, you will be in charge of structuring and managing ARDATEM's new British subsidiary, based in Bristol (UK). Under the responsibility and with the support of ARDATEM's senior management and GPI's Director of International Nuclear Projects, you will be mainly in charge of:
- STRUCTURING THE ARDATEM UK BUSINESS UNIT
Project management aimed at finalizing the creation of the entity, in coordination with internal support teams, as well as our local administrative partner.
- British nuclear industry market analysis, benchmarking, and action plans' deployment to achieve our objectives and make ARDATEM's market entry a success.
- Overall sales process management, from prospection to closure, and well as reinforcement of existing customer accounts and contracts.
- Identifying and responding to tenders, in collaboration with ARDATEM's Engineering team in France.
- Overall improvement of ARDATEM UK's visibility through exhibitions, workshops, networking events, etc.
- Activity reports to the management team in France
- Large part of the mission dedicated to sourcing, selecting and recruiting nuclear engineers and technicians, to position on existing and future contracts
- Autonomous in negotiating salary packages with candidates, calculating costs with respect to selling prices, etc.
- Ensuring the smooth running of operations during our engineers and technicians' assignments.
- Drafting employment contracts for ARDATEM UK's new recruits
- Coordinating with internal support functions in France and local partners for all required administrative tasks: banking, insurance, accounting, legal, office management, etc.