- Référence de l'offre : gpi6327
- Société : GERAL
- Lieu : Dubai
- Expérience : 3 years
- Niveau d'étude : Bachelor degree
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Poste à pourvoir : 1
GERAL ME FZE is a subsidiary of GERAL, a French company specialised in design and manufacturing of specific electrical equipment intended for machine and continuous process automation.
With its expertise in the fields of electricity, automation, instrumentation and specific environments, GERAL accompanies its clients in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear and Renewable industries.
This expertise is based on a 50-year-old existence on this market requiring a high level of technologic competence.
To accompany the growth of our newly created subsidiary in UAE, we are looking for an Automation Engineer (M/F).
Among our local design team, you will work on the following tasks:
- Kick-off meeting with client and day to day follow up
- Write functional analyses
- Program PLC & HMI (Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, GE IP, …)
- Define and configure field bus network
- Configure computers, router or other equipment managing cybersecurity
- Functional tests with hard or soft test bench
- FAT with client
- On-site commissioning or assistance
You will work in an approx. 5-person team.
International travels will occur on a regular basis (GCC, Europe, …)
Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering specialised in automation / control system with a minimum of 3-year experience in an industrial design office.
You master programming languages for Rockwell, Siemens or Schneider PLC
You are, ideally, familiar with CAD software (See Electrical, E-Plan, AUTOCAD,..;)
Your organisation and relational skills, your motivation and your ability to take initiatives will be your main assets to carry out your missions.
Salary to be negotiated based on your profile and experience.
Full-time job based in Dubai
Répondre à cette offre